Join the fast growing field of Integrative + Functional Medicine as an APRN!
Vitalounge is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join one of our thriving Integrative and Functional Medicine clinics. Our model is designed to provide an individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach, that empowers patients and practitioners to work together to address the underlying causes of diseases and promote optimal wellness. This progressive practice focuses on IV nutrient therapy and hydration, Medical Weight Loss, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Peptide Therapy, and nutritional counseling. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients by helping them achieve their unique health and wellness goals. We are looking for people who are passionate about providing cutting-edge holistic care and an opportunity to grow with our company.
Vitalounge is one of the fastest growing Integrative and Functional Medicine healthcare groups in the country and continues to have plans to expand.
- Currently has the ability to obtain unrestricted Florida APRN license.
- Ability to monitor IV treatments and patients.
- Work as a team.
- BLS certification
- Bilingual (english/spanish), preferred.
- Confident, empathetic, and highly personable.
- Able to establish rapport with each patient and provide medical, emotional and psychological support during treatment.
- Dedication, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit are key to this position.
- Has current training or interest in developing IV therapy skills
- Must be open-minded to training and learning new techniques.
- Passion for Integrative and Functional Medicine therapies.
- Desire to continue education in new cutting edge areas of medicine.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Self-starter and energetic individual that is always seeking to learn.
- Growth minded and committed to growing oneself.
- Work well within a team centric culture.
- Can quickly integrate themselves into a new company culture and become an advocate for our company culture, ethos, and mission.
- Currently has team leadership skills or willing to dedicate to growth in this area.
- Competitive pay with monthly performance bonuses that allow for increased earning potential.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Discounts for employees and family members.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).