Private healthcare group looking for a full-time Physician Assistant to join one of our thriving anti-aging and Functional Medicine clinics. Our model is designed to provide an individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach that empowers patients and practitioners to work together to address the underlying causes of diseases and promote optimal wellness. This progressive practice focuses on anti-aging, preventative medicine, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), IV nutrient therapy, full-spectrum diagnostic testing, and formulating personalized treatment plans. Our core focus is to find solutions to health issues by identifying and treating the root cause of disease. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients by helping them achieve their unique health and wellness goals. We are passionate about providing cutting-edge holistic care designed to enhance quality of life and longevity. The Physician Assistant will provide intimate care for a small number of patients, with typically 6-8 visits per day.
- Currently has or ability to obtain unrestricted Florida medical license.
- Dedicated to pursuing certification with the Institute for Functional Medicine and/or Metabolic Medical Institute MMI/A4M.
- On call and/or available via email after hours.
- Potentially see walk-in patients.
- Supervise clinical staff.
- Attend annual conferences sponsored by the Association of Anti-Aging Medicine or theInstitute for Functional Medicine.
- Confident, empathetic, and highly personable.
- Able to establish rapport with each patient and provide medical, emotional and psychological support during treatment.
- Dedication, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit are key to this position.
- Has current training or interest in developing an integrative specialty focus (bioidentical hormones, gut health, sexual health, cardiovascular health, weight loss, nutrition).
- Must be open-minded to training and learning new techniques.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Self-starter and energetic individual that is always seeking to learn.
- Growth minded and committed to building an organization that is bigger than oneself.
- Works well within a team centric culture.
- Can quickly integrate themselves into a new company culture and become an advocate for our company culture, ethos, and mission.
- Currently has team leadership skills or wiling to dedicate to growth in this area.
- Competitive pay with monthly performance bonuses that allow for increased earning potential.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Professional Liability / Malpractice coverage provided.
- Continuing Medical Education reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- License renewal reimbursement