More than 3 million people suffer from chronic migraines each year. Our IV treatment at our wellness center in Orlando helps relieve tension and pain, while delivering natural vitamins and minerals to help prevent migraines in the future.
- According to the Association of Migraine Disorders, daily doses of magnesium may reduce migraine symptoms by 50% for about half of people who experience migraines.
- A recent review of the research on magnesium’s effectiveness for migraine prevention was published in the journal Pain Physician. The authors note that migraine attacks have been linked to magnesium deficiency in some people. They found that giving magnesium intravenously can help reduce acute migraine attacks.
- Prevents migraines, relieves anxiety, may help with depression, improves nerve damage.
- Promotes strong bone health, supports a healthy immune system, lowers stress, boosts heart health, supports healthy Thyroid, naturally treats anxiety, and supports mitochondria.
- Reduces body pains, and relieves the worst of headaches.
- When the body is dehydrated, the brain can temporarily contract or shrink from fluid loss. This mechanism causes the brain to pull away from the skull, causing pain and resulting in a dehydration headache or migraine.