A nasal spray used for mold toxicity. This peptide lowers inflammation and helps in the healing activity of the brain. It also supports the pituitary-adrenal axis and can help support and improve hormone levels.
Nasal spray 12ml
- 12ml: 250mcg $100
- 12ml: 500mcg $200
Benefits May Include:
- Healing of damage from mold toxicity or biotoxins such as Lyme
- Helps heal the lining of the gut by directly increasing blood flow
- Increases gut motility and enzyme release
- Lowers inflammation by lowering most cytokines and improving T cells
- Improved Vitamin D metabolism
- Increased melatonin and testosterone levels
Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide (VIP) is a naturally produced neuropeptide that functions as a neuromodulator and neurotransmitter.
It is a potent vasodilator regulating smooth muscle activity, epithelial cell secretion, and blood flow in the gastrointestinal tract. As a chemical messenger, it functions as a neurohormone and paracrine mediator.
Therapeutically, it is often dosed nasally in patients with mold toxicity and other biotoxin illnesses. In these patients, exogenous administration can help support healthy hormone levels, work to limit inflammation, regulates the immune system, and enhance the healing activity of the brain.