While many associate vitamin A with its benefits for eye health, it is also helpful for strengthening the body’s immune response. In addition, vitamin A supports the optimal function of the heart, kidneys, and lungs.
- Counteract night blindness, weak eyesight, and aid in the treatment of many eye disorders
- Aids in proper function of the immune system
- Helps in removal of age spots
- Promotes growth, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums
- Builds resistance against respiratory infections
- Keeps the outer layers of your tissues and organs healthy
- Aids in the treatment of emphysema and hyperthyroidism