Proper nutrition is needed to promote healing, both before and after any surgical procedure. Nutrient deficiencies impact all aspects of wound healing and prolong the healing process increasing the risk for infection. The right mixture of vitamins, minerals and nutrients can aid the body in building collagen and strengthening the connective tissue in skin, muscle, and blood vessels.
- A nonessential amino acid that is responsible for cellular regeneration, tissue repair, and collagen building
- Vitamin C is needed to make collagen. It is also an antioxidant and strengthens the connective tissue in skin, muscle, and blood vessels
- Zinc helps maintain the integrity of skin and mucosal membranes
- B Vitamins play a crucial role in immune support and energy production
- Hydration is critical in aiding the body’s ability to heal
- Promotes strong bone health, supports a healthy immune system, lowers stress, boosts heart health, supports healthy Thyroid, naturally treats anxiety, and supports mitochondria