An injection for healing soft tissue injuries (muscle, ligament, tendon, and eyes)
- Injection 5ml $315
- Eye drop 3ml $300.
- Thymosin Beta/BPC-157 Injection 5ml $615.
Benefits May Include:
- Modulation of immune function and inflammation
- Improved chronic fatigue
- Improved muscle tone
- Suppressed muscle spasms
- Improved joint & tissue repair
- Increase in strength & endurance
- Prevents formation of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- Protects against oxidative damage
Thymosin Beta-4 has been known to be an excellent immune modulator like it’s other derived peptide Thymosin Alpha-1.
Thymosin is a small protein produced naturally by the thymus gland which stimulates the development of T cells. This cell-binding protein assists in joint, tissue, muscle, and ligament repair.
Thymosin Beta-4 plays a crucial role in protecting, regenerating, and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. After an injury, Thymosin Beta-4 is released by platelets and numerous other cells to protect the most damaged cells and tissues.
It has been used in studies to show a reduction in inflammation and microbial growth, protection of myocardial tissue after heart attacks, and in healing after traumatic brain injuries and strokes. It also has shown to directly stimulate the regeneration of muscle after injury.