A cream for healing brain injuries and cognitive dysfunction.
- 30ml Cream (20mg/ml): $420
- 20ml Cream (20mg/ml) $320
- 30ct Capsules 5mg $300
- 30ct Capsules 10mg $450
- 30ct Capsules 20mg $540
- Dhexa/KPV capsules $600 per 30 capsules
Benefits May Include:
- Improves cognitive function
- Helps manage depression
- Improves long and short-term memory
- Improved brain focus
- Enhances creative thinking and social interaction
- Improved heart health
- Used in prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease
Dihexa is a peptide variant derived from angiotensin IV which has been found to potently improve cognitive function in diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Angiotensin IV is a derivative of the potent vasoconstrictor angiotensin II shows to enhance acquisition, consolidation, and recall of learning and memory in animal models when administered centrally or peripherally. Deihexa was found to be more than seven times more potent than the brain-derived neurotrophic factor, BDNF, which is a kind of adaptogenic for the stress system. It is great for learning and memory. It also helps cause new dendrites to grow, which causes neurogenesis. This is what makes this peptide help in the repair of the brain and nerves in neurodegenerative diseases. Dihexa is used in treating Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s and is being looked at for use in spinal cord injuries and multiple sclerosis.