Mobile Registered Nurse PRN
Vitalounge is seeking a PRN Registered Nurse to join one of our thriving Integrative and Functional Medicine clinics. Our model is designed to provide an individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach, that empowers patients and practitioners to work together to address the underlying causes of diseases and promote optimal wellness. This progressive practice focuses on IV nutrient therapy and hydration, Medical Weight Loss, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Peptide Therapy, and nutritional counseling. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients by helping them achieve their unique health and wellness goals. We are looking for people who are passionate about providing cutting-edge holistic care and an opportunity to grow with our company.
Vitalounge is one of the fastest growing Integrative and Functional Medicine healthcare groups in the country and continues to have plans to expand.
This position is a local traveling position where you will be required to travel to the preferred location of our Guest or Member to administer IV treatments. This position allows for flexible scheduling and the ability to make your own schedule. This is a great position for someone looking for a flexible job that doesn’t require long shifts.
- Currently has or ability to obtain unrestricted Florida nursing license.
- Ability to monitor IV treatments and patients.
- Work as a team.
- BLS certification
- Bilingual (english/spanish), preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
- Excellent IV skills.
- Confident, empathetic, and highly personable.
- Able to establish rapport with each patient and provide medical, emotional and psychological support during treatment.
- Dedication, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit are key to this position.
- Has current training in IV therapy skills
- Must be open-minded to training and learning new techniques.
- Passion for Integrative and Functional Medicine therapies.